Slick Forums

Discuss the Slick 2D Library
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:05 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Looking for a buddy
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:07 am 

Hi guys, stupid title for this topic, but I'm basically looking for someone who'd like to get involved in a cooperative project. Since making a game on my own never leads me to completing anything (and its really frustrating :? ), I think the right thing is to look for someone who helps me, it would be much more fun! My idea is to make something in a retro style, but in a way that makes it feel modern. Something like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpG-Yca7 ... r_embedded

Or radiant, for those who posses and android phone...

Of course I know it's not simple (I mean, not only programming the game itself, but the style also), but hey, that's the fun part. I've not decided a genre yet, mainly because I'd like to discuss it with whoever is interested: I'm not closed to anything. I'm a platformers' fan but... It's not that important. Only thing I'm sure about is using Artemis entity framework, which I'm in love with :lol:

So, if anyone is interested please let me know :)

Post subject: Re: Looking for a buddy
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:14 am 

Hi Alessandro,

As there have been not updates to this thread, I am assuming you have not found someone yet. I would be very interested in discussing this more in depth with you. Discussing our personal experience, goals, etc. to see if we want to make something together. I added you as a friend on here and attempted to send a private message but because my account is new private messages are blocked.