Slick Forums

Discuss the Slick 2D Library
It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:03 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:33 am 
Offline
Slick Zombie

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:32 pm
Posts: 1340
Location: Italy
manunderground wrote:
Spiegel I like your changes so far. They're well organized and the included assets are very useful. Why not include a link to a webtart, too, so that users can see what they are going to build before they start.


i agree :D

when you have finished, let me know, i will translate in italian :D

_________________
Blog | Last game Drone Swarm


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:50 am 
Offline
Regular
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:52 am
Posts: 142
Location: Portugal, Lisbon
Gornova81 wrote:
manunderground wrote:
Spiegel I like your changes so far. They're well organized and the included assets are very useful. Why not include a link to a webtart, too, so that users can see what they are going to build before they start.


i agree :D

when you have finished, let me know, i will translate in italian :D


Thank you, it will be a while until I finish all the games, but today i'll end the slickblocks, it was a crazy weekend that left me no time at all to write anything.

You can start translating each tutorial as I go, it will be less painfull.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:28 pm 
Offline
Slick Zombie

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:32 pm
Posts: 1340
Location: Italy
Spiegel wrote:
Gornova81 wrote:
manunderground wrote:
Spiegel I like your changes so far. They're well organized and the included assets are very useful. Why not include a link to a webtart, too, so that users can see what they are going to build before they start.


i agree :D

when you have finished, let me know, i will translate in italian :D


Thank you, it will be a while until I finish all the games, but today i'll end the slickblocks, it was a crazy weekend that left me no time at all to write anything.

You can start translating each tutorial as I go, it will be less painfull.


If you don't mind, i'll do translation after you ended all tutorial work, because i think that maybe can be some little change, no?

_________________
Blog | Last game Drone Swarm


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:06 pm 
Offline
Regular
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:52 am
Posts: 142
Location: Portugal, Lisbon
I don't mind of course its your decision, and yes there will be probably a couple of times that I will go back to an early tutorial and rewrite a couple of stuff.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:47 am 
Offline
Regular
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:52 am
Posts: 142
Location: Portugal, Lisbon
Sorry for the double post.

Added the second tutorial, SlickBlocks to the wiki, its a simple tetris like game, the tutorial needs some more love but all in all its here.

I have to admit that I seriously underestimated the time spent doing this wiki, Ill have to review the launch dates for the other ones but I will not give up on this :).

Any helpful critics are welcome.

In two-three weeks time, slickout will be out as well and Im preparing the webstarts as advised.

Anyway, Im going to a full description of the Image class to wiki tonight as well, its the main meat of Slick and it shold be well documented :).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:27 am 
Offline
Slick Zombie

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:32 pm
Posts: 1340
Location: Italy
i'm waiting for slick-platform :D

_________________
Blog | Last game Drone Swarm


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:42 pm 
Offline
Regular

Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:35 am
Posts: 233
Location: Germany
just added a little snippet for saving images: click

User Manual - Images - Saving

_________________
Embero Games | Astroiz | ConK | From Outa Space


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:37 am 
Offline
Slick Zombie

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:32 pm
Posts: 1340
Location: Italy
TheMatrix154 wrote:
just added a little snippet for saving images: click

User Manual - Images - Saving


cool! thanks!

_________________
Blog | Last game Drone Swarm


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group